TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below mentioned 'Terms & Conditions' are applicable for Cheers to heath Plan
- Under the Terms and Conditions, "BIL" refers to Britannia Industries Limited
- Contestants must send SMS to 9289992899 to participate and only correct answers will be eligible for random selection of winners. Incomplete/incorrect entries shall be disqualified and BIL shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for non-receipt of entries. BIL's decision shall be final.Up to 2500 (two thousands five hundred) number of Winners shall be selected from the correct answers received at the close of the contest. The winners will get the chance of having their own personal nutrition partner* (sent by Via Health & Communications Private Limited (Via Health) on behalf of BIL) for a period of6 weeks. BIL reserves the right to change the dates of the lucky draw or the number of winners. Winners will be notified by sms to the mobile number submitted with such Winners' Entry by LinHealth the technical partner of BIL. (Refer schedule -2 for details). BIL is not responsible for any technical issues or non-delivery of any sms.
- SMS will be charged as per users current messaging plan.
- Contest is valid only in 32 cities (for details of cities refer Schedule 1) from August 1st 2012 to October 15st 2012. However, Britannia Industries Limited reserves the right to extend or alter the closing date of the promotion. This contest is open only to adult WOMEN who are Indian citizens.
- Employees of BIL /Advertising Agencies/Dealers of BIL/distributors of BIL, other Channel partners/LinHealth/Service providers/Event managers/auditor etc. associated with this offer, and their immediate families shall not be eligible to take part in the program.
- MarieGold non- promo packets are also available in the market.
- The winner's identity would be established through telephone calls made to them over their mobile numbers registered on the system. In case the mobile number has been changed/terminated/blocked/out of reach etc, BIL shall not be responsible for not being able to communicate prizes to the winners.
- Each participant understands and agrees that by participating in this contest, she expressly consents to the public disclosure, publication, display or use of her particulars including her name and photograph, by the BIL in connection with the contest, including use for any advertising or publicity purposes in connection with any current or future promotions or purpose.
- Every attempt would be made to keep the selection process independent and random. However the participants in the program cannot insist on being present while the selection process is conducted or send a representative to witness the same
- LinHealth and Via Health will be responsible for the activities of 'Cheers to Health' plan contest and will have the sole responsibility for any/all cancellations and/or delays of visits by the nutritionist and advises given by them. The winner shall not have any claim against BIL for the same and should communicate it with Linhealth and Via Health who is solely responsible for all customer complaints and queries. BIL shall not be responsible for any such eventuality and the winner undertakes not to claim any compensation from the BIL for the same.
- Any additional expenses incurred by the customer over and above the offer provided by BIL, shall be at the sole cost of the winner. BIL is not responsible for quality of services offered by Linhealth/ Via Health.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions. BIL reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice or to replace, wholly or in part, this scheme by another scheme, whether similar to this or not, or to withdraw it altogether. No correspondence would be entertained on this account. BIL reserves the right to operate or offer the promotion in selected cities only.
- The prevailing statutory laws of India shall be applicable to the contest. Disputes would be resolved by a sole arbitrator appointed by BIL and the place of arbitration will be Bangalore. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final.
- Winners are required to acknowledge and sign the terms and conditions of the program with the nutritionist before nutritionist begins consultation.
- Winners must transparently disclose their health history other relevant details to enable the nutritionist to give effective advice and guide.
- The nutritionist in the city of the winner will visit the winner's house 3 times over 6 weeks
- Nutritionist is not a doctor and she will be qualified nutritionist